Don’t stress over bookkeeping; it’s not worth it. Let us handle whatever’s keeping you up at night.
If running your business and taking care of all the financial aspects feels like a never-ending performance of spinning plates, we feel you.
We do it all. Our team of veteran number crunchers can streamline and manage your accounts, financial records, BAS, payroll, sort out daily reconciliations, and make sure you’re ticking allll of the boxes when it comes to ATO obligations. That’s right; our speciality is keeping those books of yours in sexy-as-hell shape, financially speaking.
We specialise in a long list of industries and can shape a set of services to meet your individual needs. Outsourcing these parts out to someone — like us — who can do it in half the time, and unreservedly accurately, is an intelligent move no one ever regrets (*chef’s kiss*).
Small to medium-sized businesses looking to take ownership over their day-to-day business accounting but don’t have time to wade through a heap of online ‘How-To-Master-Xero’ guides to figure it all out.
What can we do for you?
General Bookkeeping and Compliance work
Entering and/or verifying the entry of customer and supplier invoices into accounting software
Entering and/or verifying the entry of payments and receipts from the bank
Emailing/communicating any queries related to the accounts for the period
Ensuring the correct integration of different business systems into the accounting record (for example, point-of-sale systems or add-on solutions)
Reconciliation and/or verification of all bank, loan, and credit card accounts
Reporting outstanding debtors and creditors (if applicable)
Payroll (if applicable)
- Setup employees in payroll system
- Prepare payroll weekly/fortnightly/monthly
- Monitor employee entitlements
- Lodge Tax File Number declarations
- Review, advise and lodge PAYG Withholding and
- Reconcile End of Year wages
- Report, lodge and send employee payment summaries
- Single Touch Payroll Lodgement if applicable
- Review and report on monthly/quarterly BAS
- Email reports and declarations to ‘name of the relevant person’
- Lodgement of BAS upon receipt of authority from ‘name of the relevant person’
- Yearly GST reconciliation and relevant BAS adjustments
- Review end of year reports
- Provide accountant with information as required for year-end
- Liaise with the accountant as to any End of Year journals or adjustments
- Ensure essential and required business records are maintained and stored for the financial year
- If applicable, roll the file over to the new financial year
Join Our Community
We love giving away our best bookkeeping tips and free business advice to help make running your business easier.